- Direct: (248) 390-0574
- Toll Free: (855) DOC-CERT
- Fax: (248) 498-6754
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday, Wednesday, Friday |
1:00pm – 7:00pm
Tuesday, Thursday |
1:00pm – 4:00pm
10:00am – 2:00pm
$99 New Patients
$69 Renewal Patients
Prices for a Two Year Patient Certification, if Qualified
- GreenLite Clinic can order medical testing for Patients without medical records for an all inclusive fee of $70
- GreenLite Clinic has teamed with My Compassion to help Patients connect with reputable Caregivers.
- GreenLite Clinic is a part of the Gold Standard Certification Program of the Michigan Cannabis Attorneys Network (MICAN). Attorney Michael Komorn and Dr. Kumar Singh are the original developers of the Gold Standard Certification Program.
Welcome to GreenLite Clinic
Compassionate Medical Care
The GreenLite Clinic in suburban Troy, MI, Est. 2009, is located only a mile off I-75 at the corner of 15 Mile (E. Maple Rd.) and Stephenson Hwy. We are a professional Doctor's office based in the heart of Oakland County. We provide Medical Marijuana Certifications to Qualified Patients. Medicinal marijuana is a great ancillary therapy to treat and manage debilitating conditions. Now that our State has passed Law approving the usage of medical cannabis to Qualified Patients, we are here to help people who may benefit from the use of medical marijuana to treat his or her qualifying debilitating condition.
We are pleased to also offer Osteopathic Manipulation Treatment (OMT). OMT is a highly effective and gentle non-invasive treatment for a wide variety of musculo-skeletal disorders and pain. Please see our page on OMT for a full discussion of potential pain-relieving benefits.
GreenLite Clinic offers same day certifications to Patients who have a qualifying medical condition and confirmatory medical records. You may simply walk-in during business hours or call for an appointment. We answer our phones daily starting at 10am. Give us a call and we will schedule your appointment at your convenience. Our physicians are on-site six days a week during all clinic hours, and you do not pay anything unless you qualify.
Certifications are provided free of charge to all qualifying terminally ill patients. GreenLite Clinic will also pay the required State Application Fee for qualifying terminally ill patients.