- Direct: (248) 390-0574
- Toll Free: (888) 754-5551
- Fax: (248) 498-6754
- Email: email@example.com
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday | 1:00pm – 7:00pm
- Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday | 10:00am – 2:00pm
- Sunday | 12:00pm – 5:00pm
$99 New Patients
$79 Renewal Patients
Prices for a Two Year Patient Certification, if Qualified
- GreenLite Clinic can order medical testing for Patients without medical records for an all inclusive fee of $70
- GreenLite Clinic has teamed with the Michigan Medical Marijuana Association (mmma) to help Patients connect with reputable Caregivers.
Welcome to GreenLite Clinic
Compassionate Medical Care
The GreenLite Clinic in suburban Troy, MI, Est. 2009, is located only a mile off I-75 at the corner of 15 Mile (E. Maple Rd.) and Stephenson Hwy. We are a professional Doctor's office based in the heart of Oakland County. We provide Medical Marijuana Certifications to Qualified Patients. Medicinal marijuana is a great ancillary therapy to treat and manage debilitating conditions. Now that our State has passed Law approving the usage of medical cannabis to Qualified Patients, we are here to help people who may benefit from the use of medical marijuana to treat his or her qualifying debilitating condition.
We are pleased to also offer Osteopathic Manipulation Treatment (OMT). OMT is a highly effective and gentle non-invasive treatment for a wide variety of musculo-skeletal disorders and pain. Please see our page on OMT for a full discussion of potential pain-relieving benefits.
Certifications are provided free of charge to all qualifying terminally ill patients. GreenLite Clinic will also pay the required State Application Fee for qualifying terminally ill patients.